Bring the ease and convenience of telehealth to your practice today. Care for your patients from anywhere through Amwell Private Practice’s secure, customizable telehealth solution.
SECURE PATIENT DATA
Trust the platform that over 2,000 hospitals rely on for video visits. Amwell Private Practice is HIPAA compliant, HITRUST certified, and houses all data in secure data centers.
Built for Your Needs
Customize your online practice by setting your services, schedule, visit fees, and practice branding, while also bringing on your practice staff.
Services Beyond Video
Collect patient payments, train your providers and staff, and activate your patients all from within our platform.
Private Practice includes:
- Custom branded virtual practice for secure video visits
- Staff-specific workflows and training modules
- Provider e-learning suite
- Patient engagement tools
- Patient mobile app experience
- Scheduled telehealth visits with existing patient panel
- Patient payment collection
- Dedicated email support
- Encoding, documentation, and visit summary exports
- E-prescribing (available as upgrade for physicians)
Available with enterprise solution:
- EHR integrations
- Insurance and claims handling
- Custom-branded dedicated patient app
- Detailed reporting and utilization dashboards
- Real-time eligibility checks
- Unlimited provider seats
- Support via dedicated account manager
- Mobile software development kit
- API integrations
You can offer telehealth to your current patients by setting up a branded virtual practice through Amwell Private Practice solution.
To get started, you’ll just need a laptop or desktop and a high speed internet connection.
As an independent provider offering services through Amwell Private Practice, you will need to carry your own malpractice coverage. Many policies today can include telemedicine, so a good place to start is to reach out to your current carrier to determine if live video consults are covered.
Your private practice is your own branded medical practice on Instant Tele Care. You determine the services you want to offer, you provide your own malpractice, and can collect a copay from the patient when scheduling a visit with your patient panel.
With Instant Tele Care, you’re joining a medical group. You still determine your own schedule, but you are paid a specified rate on a per-visit basis (this varies by specialty). You’ll have malpractice insurance coverage through the Instant Tele Care, get additional training and support, as well as the potential to earn additional state licensure at no cost to you.
Learn more about Instant Tele Care and how to join.